Tuesday 20 November 2012

Goodbye G12

Today I got the sad news that my beloved Canon Powershot G12 is well and truly dead. It got sick last week and has been awaiting diagnosis in a Canon service centre in Quito. Today they told me it would cost $420 to fix. A new camera shipped from the USA will cost me $379. Go figure.
My travel insurance told me that since it was a mechanical breakdown, they wouldn't cover it. Fuckers.
This is me now:

 Urban Dictionary defines 'sad face' as follows:
2. A sad face is an expression used in electronic communication such as texting and emails to convey an emotion without using an emoticon. Nevertheless, caution should be used when interpreting this term due to wide range of emotions that may be attached to it. It could mean "sad face" as in "I pouted for half a second" or it could mean "sad face" as in "I'm broken hearted beyond belief." 
In my case it definately means 'I am broken hearted beyond belief'...it definately DOESN' T mean 
3. A sudden and extreme need or desire to defecate. Sensations of despair and hopelessness prevail over all other emotions, dampening out any joy or laughter that may be surrounding the person afflicted, thus resulting in a sad face. Relieved only by the timely use of the latrine. Typically occurs after nicotine is introduced into the body.
WTF?????????

Anyway. Goodbye G12, I will miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment